Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 27, 2010: Dethklok - Coffee Jingle

Dethklok - Coffee Jingle

I like to sit and coffee and read and look at the faces. It's a form of meditation. Coffee is a holy drink and shouldn't always be used as a force for waking. It is a conversationalist, let it sit and it will tell you marvelous things. It will let its heat rise and play with the air around you. It will bring calm and beautiful strangers to your side. Give it attention and it will hum quietly beneath the din of the room.

Daily I do this. It is beyond routine, has passed into a ceremony. Daily I sit at coffee and speak with a friend, converse with a book, manipulate words, watch strangers pass. It brings me into myself and focuses my body.

I've become such a presence at some coffee shops that I get free cups often. It's a little embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment